I know that these times have been tough for many, leaving some in a “survival mode.” But others have found, in spite of the challenges and frustrations, that they’re enjoying certain aspects of their time at home with their family.
And it may leave us wondering…do we really want life to go back to the way it was before? Or is it time to make some changes to the way we live our lives? Let’s discuss.
- [03:19] Let’s choose to find the good in a bad situation.
- [05:40] Amidst the hardship and trials, you might find yourself enjoying it.
- [08:23] We may find things about our lives that we want to change going forward.
- [14:26] What I learned living through terrorist attacks in Jerusalem.
- [17:16] It’s so easy to focus on only the bad things when you’re in a crisis.
- [17:46] There are always gifts to be had, even during tragedy and crisis.
- [20:13] Challenges we face can give us perspective and remind us of what’s truly important.
- [20:59] We need to create the reality we want and lead our families.
Let’s not let this opportunity go to waste. Let’s assess our lives and start crafting the reality we WANT to live, and not just go back to life as it was before.
If you enjoyed this episode and it inspired you in some way, I’d love to hear about your biggest takeaway. Take a selfie of you listening or a screenshot of the show, post it to Instagram stories, and tag me @parentingjunkie or feel free to DM me on Instagram, I try to reply to as many as I can!
Are you subscribed to my podcast? Subscribe here so that fresh episodes are delivered directly to you.
Those shiny 5-star ratings and sweet reviews have me all gushy, thank you. But more importantly, they help other parents discover the Parenting Junkie Show and spread the word about Loving parenting and Parenting from Love. If you have a moment to spare, those reviews mean the world to me, you can leave one here.
Want to connect to like-minded parenting junkies?
Join our (free & awesome) FB community Love Parenting with Avital.