In this episode I’m going to give you actionable tools for overcoming anxiety as a parent SO THAT you can cruise through your days worry free!
I’m no stranger to anxiety and have struggled with it off and on throughout my life. After lots of therapy, research, and trial and error, I’ve come up with an effective approach for dealing with anxiety, fear, and worry.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How I struggled with anxiety and PTSD during some turbulent and deadly times while living in Israel.
- How I struggled with anxiety and fear about SIDS, amplified by some family history with it.
- The ineffective ways we often try to deal with anxiety, which actually help feed it.
- Simple and effective ways to overcome anxiety and live free from worry.
Links & Resources:
- Show notes: theparentingjunkie.com/4
- Free Peaceful Tantrums Workshop: https://www.theparentingjunkie.com/tantrums/
- Empathic Limits Course: https://www.theparentingjunkie.com/empathiclimits/