Can babies play independently? Is that even possible? Or is it something that only develops later (if at all)? The answer is…they can! And in this video, I’m going to talk about 10 ways they can play and how to encourage them to do so.
10 Ways to Encourage Babies to Play Independently:
- Don’t Entertain (00:57)
- Le Pause (02:31)
- Don’t Overstimulate (04:05)
- Don’t Interfere (06:14)
- Keep Things Low (07:43)
- Don’t Give Up – Keep Trying (09:11)
- Try Different Times (10:51)
- Try Different Positions (12:35)
- Keep Them Comfortable (13:30)
- Experiment With Music (14:13)
If you enjoyed this video and it inspired you in some way, I’d love to hear about your biggest takeaway in the comments below! Or share with me on Instagram stories by tagging @parentingjunkie.
Are you subscribed to my YouTube channel? Subscribe here so you don’t miss an episode.
Want to connect to like-minded parenting junkies?
Join our (free & awesome) FB community Love Parenting with Avital.
- Join my membership, Present Play!
- Join our free Facebook community, Love Parenting with Avital
- How To Create A YES space (video)
- Book “Secrets Of The Baby Whisperer” by Tracy Hogg
- Book “Bringing Up Bébé” by Pamela Druckerman