Why “fix” your marriage when you can make it radically healing and mind blowingly fulfilling instead?
Do you or have you ever felt stuck in your marriage or serious relationship? Are you caught up in the day-to-day activities, wondering where the passion and excitement went? If so, you’re not alone. But it doesn’t have to stay that way! It’s up to us to choose what we want and make it happen.
- [02:32] So many marriages and relationships around us are failing.
- [03:57] Even those that don’t end in divorce seem to be full of conflict or complacency.
- [05:38] If you’re feeling stuck or stagnant in your relationship, you’re not alone. And there’s something you can do about it.
- [06:53] Most of our relationships are limited only by our imagination.
- [08:31] Some conflict is natural and expected. But how we handle it makes all the difference.
- [09:26] When you argue for your limits, you get to keep them.
- [10:04] You cannot solve a problem from the same level at which it was created.
- [10:40] Don’t fall into the Disney Princess trap. Wake up!
- [12:12] We get to create the relationship and family that we want.
- [14:24] Don’t let resistance or limiting beliefs prevent you from creating the relationship of your dreams.
- [17:30] Our marriage could become the greatest source of healing and meaning in our lives.
It takes a lot of effort…but we’ve already put in tremendous effort to organize as a family. Why not put in the next level of effort and make it great?
If you enjoyed this episode and it inspired you in some way, I’d love to hear about your biggest takeaway. Take a selfie of you listening or a screenshot of the show, post it to Instagram stories, and tag me @parentingjunkie or feel free to DM me on Instagram, I try to reply to as many as I can!
Are you subscribed to my podcast? Subscribe here so that fresh episodes are delivered directly to you.
Those shiny 5-star ratings and sweet reviews have me all gushy, thank you. But more importantly, they help other parents discover the Parenting Junkie Show and spread the word about Loving parenting and Parenting from Love. If you have a moment to spare, those reviews mean the world to me, you can leave one here.
Want to connect to like-minded parenting junkies?
Join our (free & awesome) FB community Love Parenting with Avital.